Free Courier collection of your HDD or SSD.
Courier collection by Cheadle Data Recovery Ltd (CDR)
- Courier collection is handled by a major courier service (e.g. DHL, DPD or MyHermes). The service is tracked.
- It is necessary for you to package the HDD correctly. Please see our packaging guide for HDDs. Please make sure that the dimensions of the packaging do not exceed 35cm x 35cm x 20cm.
- You shall be required to print and address label and securely attach this to the packaging.
- Collection can take place between 9 and 5.30 pm Monday to Friday. Depending on the courier service it may be possible to advise on a 1 to 2-hour slot for collection, but given the demands on courier services due to Coronavirus this may not be possible.
- Delivery to CDR is usually completed in 1 to 2 days.
- At the time of arranging the courier, we shall take your address, telephone number and email. These shall be provided to the courier service.
- If you are not present at the time the courier attempts to collect, and it is not possible for the courier to make the pre-arranged collection, then you shall be charged a fee of £10 + VAT. This is because CDR will still incur the courier’s costs. At the time of booking the courier CDR will require a valid credit/debit card number from you.
If you wish to arrange your own courier delivery which will allow you a choice on delivery time and to add insurance, then we recommend Parcel2Go. There are many delivery options to suit you, including low-cost courier collection services which deliver parcels up to 2KG for £2.69 + VAT.
Terms of Cheadle Data Recovery Ltd
Where requested and applicable Cheadle Data Recovery Ltd (CDR), can arrange for a collection on behalf of you the Client. In such instances, we agree to pay the courier companies charges on behalf of the Client. The carriage agreement remains between the Client and the courier company. CDR will not be held responsible for any loss, damages or consequential losses whilst your device is in transit using a pre-arranged service.
CDR will not be held responsible for any consequential losses, any claims remain between the client and the courier company regardless of the method of transport to or from our business.