Consultancy by CDR – Manchester Data Recovery Services
Manchester ICT Consultancy (MICTC) is a company working with small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in the North West of England, providing high quality consultancy and support services at reasonable cost.
Our range of services includes ICT consultancy, specification and supply of hardware and software, server setup, computer network installation and support, website development, VoIP phone systems, ADSL broadband, offsite backup and also emergency data recovery.
MICTC aims to provide a friendly personal service to SMEs and also any home users which need help making ICT decisions as well. MICTC offer small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) comprehensive ICT consultancy and technical support service. Manchester ICT Consultancy’s expert ICT consultants can:
- Analyse your information and communication technology requirements,
- Design your computer network, specify, supply and install Windows, Linux or Mac OS X hardware and software, including open source enterprise application software,
- Network your computer systems (by structured Cat5 cabling, secure wireless network or secure remote VPN access),
- Install and network broadband internet access,
- Protect your network from viruses and intrusion through secure firewalls and email filtering,
- Design, install and support Voice over IP (internet) phone systems,
- Design and develop your website, providing you with a comprehensive content management system,
- Register and host your domain name and website, providing unlimited webspace and unlimited email addresses,
- Train you to maintain your computer systems on a day-to-day basis, and
- Provide backup technical support to troubleshoot and fix system problems quickly and ensure limited downtime.
MICTC provides initial system installations or upgrades on a pre-agreed project basis. Beyond this, believing strongly that ‘prevention is better than a cure’, offers ongoing technical support within tailored customer care packages.
For more information on MICTC and support services contact us on 0161 408 4857